Switching Your Provider to Flower

Current Card Holders

If you have a current card and would like to switch over to Flower as your provider, then you simply need to fill out a change request form (available via the Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services website) or click the button below and have it signed by Bobby Long, the owner/provider at Flower:

Change Request Form

You can send it to us by mail, or stop by Flower Downtown during business hours (M-F 11am – 6pm). 
Our-mailing address is:

Flower Downtown
133 N Higgins Ave
Missoula, MT 59802